- Kidnapping attempted near Eglinton & Laird
- Great celebration, but did they get the actual date right?
- A century in the making
- Why government needs to talk to local residents
- Bylaw sought to put breaks on growth
- Eviction notices issued for Talbot Apts.
- City offers cash for Maurice Cody field
- Residents angered over condo conversion
- Why we need new cash for transit
- Man arrested for assaulting pregnant woman
Health & Beauty Archive
Posted on May 15, 2012 | No CommentsImagine what it would be like never to hear music again, or the sound of a bird, or a baby crying. Most of us take the...
Posted on April 15, 2012 | No CommentsLast September, while training for a bike race in Collingwood, Tracy Dort-Kyne crashed into a tree which left the 42-year-old single mom a quadriplegic. She spent...
Posted on November 2, 2011 | No CommentsSome docs are using surgery as a last resort There’s a new breed of cosmetic doctors these days. They’re trading their scalpels for needles and while...
Posted on July 3, 2011 | No CommentsYour skin is dehydrated,” says Maxine Warsh, carefully examining Ruth’s face. “It needs water, but it doesn’t need oil. Dry skin needs oil.” It’s a neat distinction.
Posted on June 30, 2011 | No CommentsIt’s not just the holiday credit card bills, the ever-plummeting wind chill or the few extra pounds packed on courtesy of festive indulgences. To add to the general ickiness, you’ve practically mangled your dry, scaly legs from scratching, and your face is so raw and wrinkly that you look like one of those apple head dolls you used to marvel at when you were a kid.
Posted on June 29, 2011 | No CommentsWith a dozen surprisingly limber people stretching amid the lonely canes, walkers and empty motorized scooters scattered about the studio, it doesn’t take long to realize this class at Body Harmonics is not your typical workout.